My Requirement is as written above to create BuPa with Roles Customer and Customer FI and also create relevant data for the tables knvv,knvi,knb1, knb5.
I have Implemented it as follows:
1. Create BuPa with 'BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA'
2. Added roles customer and Customer FI with 'BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_ADD_2'
3. Commit with 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' -> kna1 record is now created.
4. Read kna1 from database for this business partner. because next FuMo needs address number.
5. Create knvv,knvi,knb1,knb5 with 'FLBPD_MAINTAIN_CUSTOMER_SAVE2'
In case some problem occur at step 5 and the knvv,knvi etc records are not created. I have an inconsistent state , because either want to create complete set or nothing. Is there a possibility to do this with One Commit ? So that either Everything is created or nothing is created .