We have an issue with Customer Invoice web service QueryCustomerInvoiceIn response. We use this web Service to read invoices, convert them to another format and submit to external invoicing partner.
The web service we use is https://myxxxxxx.sapbydesign.com/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/querycustomerinvoicein
If the invoice has a header level Price Component (Freight or some other surcharge), the Web Service response doesn't contain values for:
- Item's Tax amount WITHOUT the price component's additions
- Item's Gross value WITHOUT the price component's additions
Our invoice recipients require these values.
These values now need to be calculated in the interface, which is bad because:
- it will lead to differences between the manually calculated sum of line items taxes versus the Total tax amount provided by the Web Service. The problem gets worse when there are many rows and rounding differences accumulate.
- calculating line item taxes and gross amounts again in the interface adds complexity. Would be easier to get them directly from ByD web service.
So, my questions are:
- Is it possible to get the line items' "clean" Tax and Gross sums added to the Web Service response without the price component's part in them?
- Is there anyway to configure ByD so that the price component is NOT mixed to the invoice line items in ByD and in the web service response?
Thank you very much!