As of today, I am running into the problem that BAS does not find any SAP on-premise services. Worked fine yesterday. I had to set up a new subaccount in Cloud Foundry and now in BAS asks me for my SAP system username and password (first time it does that). Login works fine, but no service is found ("Could not retrieve the services" and/or "No data available").
Also new is the "(Catalog)" behind the system name.
- Cloud Connector is connected to the new subaccount.
- /sap/ ressources are accessible in CC.
- Trust Confguration is made in CC.
- CC can access the on-premise systems.
- SAP system is added as a destination in Cloud Foundry.
- BAS is targeting correct subaccount.
- I tried via Principal Propagation, as well as via Basic Authentication.
What is missing here?
Settings in Cloud Foundry: