hey all, we are encountering an error "So that the previous data record can be changed in the MultiProvider, it has to be assigned to one PartProvider only. All characteristics in the MultiProvider that are not filled by the PartProvider have to be initial. That is not the case here for atleast one characteristic value". The error invalidate the input enabled key figures.
This seems to happen when we are mapping the hana view input parameters right up to the BW query for filter with variable. We need this as we need to drive some calculation in the hana view.
we model our solution as per below
- Provider A: HANA view (actuals) with input parameter
- Provider B: ADSO direct input
- all fields in provider A is mapped to target including the input parameter (assign to infoobjects)
- all fields in provider B is mapped to target
- aggregation level is created ontop of the composite provider
- BW query is created on top of the aggregation level
- the input parameter is filtered with variable at the global filter
has anyone encounter this? hopefully i am missing something and not a limitation...
thanks for help.