To start off, I have reviewed most of the posts on SCN about 'Error in subroutine read_namtb' but none have managed to solve my issue. Most of the posts are related to connecting to a CRM system.
System Arch: On-Prem to ECP
Business Scenario: Integration IT0208 for all employees to ECP
Research: None of the Basic IDOC types for HRMD_A handles IT0208.
In on-prem ECC
1. I created a Z1P0208 segment
2. Created a new IDOC extension, added the segment as a child
3. I set the WE82 Output Type - (Message Type - IDOC type - Extension)
4. I set the WE57 - Function Module (Message Type - IDOC Type - Function Module)
5. I modified the partner profile WE20 to add he extension
6. And I implemented Implement BADI HRALE00OUTBOUND_IDOC in SE19
All the same steps as above (not all - just what is necessary)
What I can see: When I fire off the IDOC, in ECC - I don't see any issues. Green al over the board.
In ECP, I am getting
Error in subroutine read_namtb for structure of infotype Message No. 5-109 Diagnosis An error has occurred in subroutine read_namtb for structure of infotype . ProcedureCheck the entry for infotype in table T777D (structure, IDoc segment, expanded structure) and the corresponding structures.
What do I have to maintain in T777D? Do I have to maintain the extension in the '2nd IDOC Segment' field? I thought that setting is only for PD Infotypes.
Any help is highly appreciated.