Skip to Content

SAP 10.0 ERROR : connection-could not find sbo that match the connection string-ADD-ON 64bits

hi ,

i did an upgrade of sap "customer" to version 10.0 so i used to convert his add-on to 64bits this is my first time i followed these steps :

1- clean your project (delete all files or folder in Bin folder

2- On Project proprieties > Builds : set Plateform and target plateform to "Any CPU"

3- Build you project

4- Create your installer project with B1DE tools: new project> SAP B1 AddonInstaller .Net Wizard

5- Ctr+H (Search and replace) on All Solution : <<AddOnInstallAPI.dll>> by <<AddOnInstallAPI_x64.dll>>

6- On Project proprieties > Compile >Advanced Compile Options > Target CPU:x64

7- Build your project

8- Go to your project folder and run AddOnRegDataGenFile\AddOnRegDataGen.bat

10- Go to the Bin folder a new .ard file is generated

11- Edit this file with notepad and replace :<<platform="N" >> by <<platform="X" >>

my add-on works fine on the server customer but in the post client it's given this error "connection-could not find sbo that match the connection string"

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

0 Answers

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.