We have some urgent queries on SCPI Suite on CL vs Neo. Seeking your advice
- SAP CPI Suite on CL has some restriction as per note 2752867
- Q1. à Is there any roadmap when this restrictions will be removed
- Q2. à What is the implication Runtime configurations like Maximum Number of XML Child Elements (note 2703934) are not supported. I understand from the note that SAP will handle this configuration on the tenant if there is any error reported. What will happen in Cloud Foundry case for such scenarios?
- Q3. à The audit log access via WebUI is not supported/ Access to system log files is not supported.
- What is the implication if this is not supported or what the alternatives?
- CPI Suite Editions
CPI Enterprise Edition license on NEO
- Question : Only Premium Edition support Alerts/ transport management ? How about standard edition, do we have any basic alert mechanism to send email based upon fail messages or there is no alert at all in Standard edition and only monitoring team need to lookout in the monitor dashboard in CPI tool
- Question: Is the alert notification is Support/included in the CPI Enterprise edition capabilities on NEO ?