Skip to Content

SAPUI5 Data in table showing values as '***' for a unit of measure column

Hi all,

In my sapui5 app, I have a table and in that I have an input field which initially displays a unit of measure.
When I test it, it is showing the field as *** as shown in the screenshot.

I have checked the odata service, it is showing me the correct values. But when I check the received data in the chrome developer tools, it is received as ***.

Note: On cross-checking, I could see that only the columns with the numeric values are coming as ***, rest all with character values are coming correctly.

Any suggestions on what the reason could be. Thanks in advance

014571.jpg (15.2 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

0 Answers

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.