Here is the context :
I have successfully implemented a button to print custom PDF forms from the Individual Customer TI by following the instructions on this blog post : https://archive.sap.com/documents/docs/DOC-69441. In short, the main steps were :
1) I created a Custom BO with the fields I need in my forms, marked as transient
2) I created an "After Modify" event in the Custom BO to prepare the data for my forms at runtime
3) I created a Form Group in the Custom BO, which holds multiple Forms. Those forms use the fields from the Custom BO
4) I created an Embedded Component with a button linked to the Form Group
5) I placed the button in a tab in the Individual Customer TI
Result : button.png
Here is my problem :
I would like to change the behavior of my Print Button so that instead of showing a list of forms from my Form Group, it directly prints a form. This would be done by adding a custom dropdown list in the Individual Customer TI which allows the user to select a form. The print button would then target the selected form from this dropdown list and print it directly.
I'm guessing the template codes I should be using are the following : template-code.png
I would also need to change the Outport of my Embedded Component (ec-outport.png) so that instead of using the Form Group Code, it targets form codes from the custom dropdown list.
So far, I haven't even been able to make my Print button print a specific form using a static form code..
Any ideas ? :)