We have a requirement to extract data from ECC system to MS SQL. The tables to be extracted are both Standard and Custom tables from ECC. The requirment is for real time replication of these tables and also we have few transforms involved we are using Data services. So basically we are doing a SLT replication through BODS.
1. In order to replicate data to SAP Data Services, the following are required:
By combining SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server and SAP Data Services, delta data in real-time can be retrieved, transformed, and written a wide variety of different targets, such as Hadoop, Teradata, and files. You can also make use of additional functionality from SAP Data Services such as data cleansing and geocoding.
2. In order to use SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server with SAP Data Services, you must connect SAP DataServices to the correct operational delta queue in ODP. In order to do this, you must connect a datastore to the ODP infrastructure
I have configured SLT using LTRC and have used alias in ODP context in the BODS datastore, as mentioned in the document (https://archive.sap.com/kmuuid2/a000308e-0c90-3110-d2b4-9f21c4a6f677/SAP%20LT%20Replication%20Server%20integration%20with%20Operational%20Data%20Provisioning.pdf).
1. I am not able to see ODP extractors when try to import them in Data services designer after selecting the ODP context alias in the datastore of DS.
2. How can I configure a link to communicate between SLT and Data services and import ODPs and use for Delta extraction?
3. External link: http://demo.tdc.sap.com/SpeedDemo/d77f6f76859880ed --> points to SpeedDemos - which are not accessible - How can we access them