Skip to Content

CCO Discount Retrieval Strange Behavior

Hi Team,

Bikash Bansal Anderson Schmitt Gunther Sandtner

We applied a period discount on B1.

On CCO, we made a sync to get this discount.

For more than 3 weeks, we sell items with discounted prices safely.

However, today all items appear with their original price; without discount (nothing changed in B1).

After a while, the discounted price appeared in sales screen (we didn’t make anything).

P.S. Checkout Manager is not configured.

What are the possible causes of this glitch?

1) Internet connection?

2) B1if integration issue

3) Local CCO database disconnection

4) Issues with Checkout Monitor

Please find parts from the log file attached for your reference.

Awaiting your valuable inputs in this regard.



log.txt (24.1 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Jul 13, 2020 at 11:51 AM

    Hello Mohamed Abdulsattar,

    There was a bug in CCO releases lower than 2.0 FP09 that a flag in discounts got overwritten by an item synchronization. Which ultimately led to a situation where outdated or expired discounts got applied.

    1. Can you let us know your CCO version?
    2. Can you let us know the version of the CCO packages in B1if?
    3. And please check how often article synchronization is scheduled and how often discount synchronization. Perhaps this issue occured after an articles synchronization and was gone with the next discount synchronization?

    Kind regards,


    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Mohamed Abdulsattar,

      Is a discount sync every 1 minute and article sync every 10 minutes required by the business? I am not sure whether it has something to do with the issue. But surely you can play with these parameters and see if it has an impact.

      CCO and CCO packages are not on the latest version but from the information gathered so far I can't tell if an upgrade would solve the issue.

      Generally spoken if this is a re-occurring issue then I'd suggest you open a support incident with us which will give us more ways to troubleshoot.

      Kind regards,


Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.