This is the voting thread for the SAP Community Coding Challenge 2. For more information, please see the following material:
- SAP Community Coding Challenge Nr.2 - the challenge description
- SAP Community Coding Challenge 2 – Update - an update following the submission deadline
- SAP Community Coding Challenge Nr.2 - Solutions - the recording of a live stream looking at some of the submitted solutions
- SAP Community Coding Challenge 2 – Contestants - a list of the successful contestants
There are four finalists. In this question thread you will see four answers, one for each finalist. In each of these four answers you will see:
- a link to the finalist's profile
- a link to the specific solution submitted (check out this link to see the solution)
- one observation (from all those that we made on each and every submission)
Note that it was not easy picking a short list of finalists - there were so many absolutely great submissions. Well done to you all!
Use the answer voting mechanism to choose the one solution you believe should be the overall winner. And, as before, please remember that this is all for fun and education. We are all winners here because of the great knowledge sharing!