I am trying to integrate Customer 360* View in SAP C4C with S4 Hana, to do this I followed all steps mentioned in this blog – “https://blogs.sap.com/2019/03/19/customer-360-view-integrating-c4c-with-s4-hana/”
I have enabled this mashup ID SM00039 i.e. “S/4 HANA 360 Object Page” by entering URL.
Now I am facing two problems:
A) ‘Changed by’ in Mashup Authoring ID SM00039:
- 1)I logged in to C4C tenant via PDI user:
- I entered the URL by edit URL.
When URL is entered by PDI User considering named ‘XYZ’ the ‘changed by’ name in mashup authoring is “XYZ”.
- 2)Now I logged in to C4C Tennent via functional user:
- The ‘changed by’ is getting updated correctly for functional users.
For ex: if change by is having “XYZ”, so when I entered the URL in mashup authoring by functional user the ‘changed by’ gets changed to functional user.
however this change is only reflected to functional users , but technical users are not able to see updated changes in ‘change by’ value.
- For ex: Now I Again logged in to c4c tenant by PDI user “XYZ” but PDI user Still showing “XYZ” in ‘changed by’.
- Note: I also checked this all by incognito window.
B) Action -> Customer 360* view:
1) After entering URL “Customer 360* View” is only visible to PDI user
But not on functional user:
why am I getting this type of issue. Can anyone please help me over this.