I am currently exploring the SAP IRPA solution and have created and configured a trial account and have downloaded the required desktop components. After building and executing a helllo world script via the desktop studio I now wanted to see if I could connect a bot to the S4 demo (on-premise) system which my company uses.
In the SAP Cloud Factory I have...
1) Acquired the "Simple purchase requisition creation from Excel" package from the store tab
2) Set up an environment for our S4 demo system
- I have created an attended trigger
- I have created a variable of type "credential" containing the credentials of a technical user I created in our S4 system.
- I have added an agent of type "machine"
2) Released and added this package to the environment I set up for our S4 demo system.
Now how can I execute this bot? I do not see it appearing in my desktop agent yet.
I have not entered information of our specific S4 demo system anywhere but I do not know where I should do this.
Do I need to import the bot to my desktop studio in order to declare our system as an application?
Or do I need to configure the details of our system and the technical user somewhere within the SAP Cloud platform?
Your help is very much appreciated!