Skip to Content

Web Service not working after patch

Hi,

I have created a custom web service to update the field value based on my activity task status complete. I have written the script on Activity root.node-event before save.absl . Before patch move it was working fine in test system. But after patch it is not working in test system. I have scoped my solution, recreated arrangement & reactivated the solution also.

If I put debugg in response I am getting "Update operation was successful" but in UI it is not updating this value. If I try the same in SOAP UI it is working fine.

I checked my wsdl there is no duplicate field and in quality system it is working fine.

Please help me on this.

With Regards,

Chandan

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on May 09 at 03:07 PM

    Hi Chandan,

    When you create the Patch you will have 2 Solution namespaces. Only one of these namespaces can be active but both are present in the system. Check which Solution is active in the system and make sure the the field provided in the payload has the same namespace.

    Hopefully this helps!

    - Cian

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.