I am seeing an issue when trying to sync a product by adding a super category. Here is the steps that explain my scenario.
1. Make sure Category A and Product A are in sync between staged and online versions. So the sync icon will be green for both Category and Product.
2. Go to Product A and add Category A as super category for this product on staged catalog version.
3. Now the sync icon got changed to red for both Product A and Category A as there are changed available between staged and online versions.
4. Sync the Product A from staged to online and now the super category will be synced to online version of Product A which in turn makes the sync icon for Product A to green from red.
5. But the sync icon for Category A is still showing as red even though the Category A online version is now having Product A under the included products after the Product A is synced from staged to Online.
Observation: Even though the data is synced from staged to online versions and when I compare both staged and online versions for Category there are no differences but still the sync icon is showing as red instead of green.
I verified the similar behavior for CategoryMedia relation also.
Please help me in providing the solution to change the sync icon from Red to Green for the category mentioned in the scenaro above.