Skip to Content
Apr 29, 2020 at 01:51 PM

Reverse GR after Mvt 262


Good Morning Experts!

We need to Reverse a GR [correction to PO], however, the Equipment Record was already GI'd to a Work Order. I was able Reverse the GI to WO, but I am unable to then Reverse the GR, so we can correct the PO.

Is it possible to walk back a transaction to correct the PO?

Is this the best process or is there a better route to solution?