Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Problems escenari File -> Xi -> RFC(R3)

I have the following integration scenario

Field TXT separate for por ";", ejemplo: 123,wer,clp,001

Has been created comunication channel type sender: FILE_Mov_Conta_Valorados_Sender

Whit the following properties

<i>Document Name</i>: Mov_Conta_Valorados_L_MT

<i>Document NameSpace</i>: NameSpace Mov_Conta_Valorados_L_MT

<i>Record Name</i>: Mov_Conta_Valorados_L_MT

<i>Recordset Structure</i>: SICC,*

<i>Recrodset Secuence</i>: Ascending

Name :SICC.fieldNames

Value:id_doc,fec_doc,cod_filial,fec_conta,cod_moneda,nro_doc,cod_banco,fec_valor,monto_doc,nro_doc_asig,txt_pos

Name : SICC.fieldSeparator Value: ;

Name : SICC.endSeparator Value: 'nl'

The data type has been created wich will receive the sended file

XML:

<ns0:Mov_Conta_Valorados_L_MT xmlns:ns0="urn:vivesap:sap:legacy:sicc">

<SICC>

<id_doc/>

<fec_doc/>

<cod_filial/>

<fec_conta/>

<cod_moneda/>

<nro_doc/>

<cod_banco/>

<fec_valor/>

<monto_doc/>

<nro_doc_asig/>

<txt_pos/>

</SICC>

</ns0:Mov_Conta_Valorados_L_MT>

The data mapping has been made with the imported RFC wich expect as data a "1 to N" data table

All objects has been activated, the message sending has been activated. Both states, monitoring and workbench,apeear as successfull and after checking the table in R3 shows no data

Please your help!!!!!!

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 10, 2006 at 10:46 PM

    can you describe in more detail what shows no errors? Did you check the outbound status of your message in the monitoring? It could be that there has been an issue with the RFC call which should result in an entry in SM58.

    Then it could also be a problem of you RFC. Did you execute that within R/3 and did data be written to the database? If not, it might be missing a COMMIT.

    Did you check the mapped RFC document in the monitoring? Is it filled correctly or could there be a problem in the mapping so that the RFC doc is actually empty?

    There are a lot of possible reasons, so a more specific description would allow better suggestions.

    Regards

    Christine

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Apr 11, 2006 at 09:01 AM

    Hi Ximena,

    you can check the successful call of function module. Just call in the function module the module "SM02_ADD_MESSAGE", what gives you a message to your inbox.

    Plz have a lool to michal weblog <a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/17/xi-debugging-rfc-calls-from-the-xi-not-possible-who-said-that-: Debugging RFC calls from the XI not possible? Who said that? :-)</a>

    Regards,

    Udo

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 11, 2006 at 10:23 AM

    Hi,

    First check whether sender(File adapter) have the values using SXMB_MONI.If it is okay the problem might be with the RFC.

    For checking the <b>RFC</b>... In the Function module(R/3) hard code some values for the

    fields-><i>id_doc,fec_doc,cod_filial,fec_conta,cod_moneda,</i>so that if the RFC is called properly,table is inserted with the hardcoded values.

    regards

    Mahesh.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 11, 2006 at 01:45 PM

    I made the test by sending a xml file and its able to write the table, but is not able when i use a text instead of a xml.

    The rfc has been tested alone and it shows no problems.

    😔

    it seems to be that the problem is been caused by the data convertion configuration, help me please!!!!

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Ximena,

      go to your monitoring and post us the XML-message, which was send to your adapter (mapping of request). Compare the entries with definition of function module parameters. And have a look to michals weblog. And avoid using too much exclamation marks - my personal animosity 😊

      Regards,

      Udo

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 11, 2006 at 03:30 PM

    Hello to all.

    I found the error, the problem was the configuration of parametros:

    Missing

    SICC.processFielName -> fromConfiguration

    and aditionaly in Message Mapping missing the function

    - SplitByValue

    - CollapseContext

    Now it records a registry in the table, now the problem is to record more of a registry. 😉

    Thanks.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded