Skip to Content

Customer Support - issues retrieving data in Backoffice

We noticed some fields we usually check when we try to confirm customers details (e.g. Billing Address, Shipping Address) are not retrieving the data. Instead, we see the OrderModel and some boolean values.

After investigation, we decided to restart the hybris instance. This fixed the issue for the entire cluster which in turn made us believe that it could have been a caching issue on the widgets. The problem is that this issue is intermittent, although there is no custom code on this EditorArea and nothing in the logs.


1. Log into Backoffice
2. Switch to Customer Support view
3. Go to Orders
4. Click on any order

Expected results: All order related details are correctly retrieved (including billing and shipping address)

expected-result.png

Actual results: Instead of the addresses, the OrderModel was being retrieved, along with some boolean values

actual-result.jpg

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

0 Answers

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.