Skip to Content

Using B1SiteUser for First Login with SAP Client?

Hi,

We have completed the setup of SAP B1 9.2 PL10 on a Windows 2012 server, but am currently stucked at the stage where we launch the SAP client app to attempt our first login. There is no company to select from by which we hence decided to create one. But no matter whcich account we used to login, it will fail...even newly created users within SLD and even "manager" or "B1Siteuser" or any valid domain users (we get a green notice domain users not attached to a company notice).

Not sure how do we proceed to create a new company so we can begin using the system!


Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

5 Answers

  • Posted on Mar 11 at 09:26 AM

    Yes Peter! Windows 2012 R2 with SAP B1 9.2 PL08, with firewalled configured with SQL Express 2016.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Mar 11 at 09:36 AM

    Hi Lawrence,

    Have you installed sql native client?

    Thanks and Regards,

    Dipen Shah

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Dipen,

      Per the official SAP 9.2 Admin Installation Guide...with standard ODBC drivers etc. that a typical SQL Express setup will include. The SBO.COMMON DB can be viewed via SMSS and bears all the right access with "sa". Thanks.

  • Posted on Mar 12 at 09:23 AM

    Hi Lawrence Oei,

    Yes i agreed, but there is one another software called sql native client which should be installed for connection between sql and sap.

    Can you please try to install it and then check sap will working or not.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Dipen Shah

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Mar 16 at 01:19 PM

    Hi,

    Have you enabled Single Sign on from SLD? Disable this and then try.

    Regards,

    Nagarajan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Mar 20 at 07:55 AM

    Hello,

    Your SLD has been corrupted.

    Take the SLD backup and delete the SLD database.

    Uninstall the server tools as well, restart the server and install server tools along with SLD.

    The company database will appear, this issue has been appearing from the 9.x family.

    Thanks.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.