When loading from ECC to BW 7.x, there is the following scenario:
- we are running Init with Data Transfer for 2 years' data
- the system remains open and transactions continue to be posted
- the init with data transfer will be taking around 2 hours for processing.
In the above context,
1. what is the timestamp that is set in the source? Is it the timestamp of when the request was started or the timestamp of when the full extraction was completed in source?
2. Also, in this case, how to avoid missing any delta data posted during the load without locking the system out for all the users?