Hi SAP experts,
I am facing a requirement that I was expecting SAP ByD could handly.
- Control the time entry posting dates as defined on the projects.
Dates available to be defined in the ByD Projects:
- Project Header - Start/finish date
- Project Header - Team & Staffing
- Project phase and tasks - scheduling
- Project phase and tasks - work
- The users should submit time only based on the defined dates.
- If the user tries to use a different date defined on the project (before or after), ByD should return a warning when they save the entry and then an error message trying to release the time.
- ByD does not restrict any date
Does anyone already face this requirement and issue in ByD timesheet?