I'm facing an issue that the Revaluation of consumption is not posted during the post closing entries in material ledger.
below is the situation:
- ML and actual costing are active
- material update (movement type groups, assignment to transactions ) customizing is done ( revaluate FI + CO assingment) and movement type groups are captured normally within goods issue and other consumption.
- Account determination OBYC - COC is maitained
- The revaluation of consumption step runs normally and calculates amounts, documents updated normally in CKM3 under consumption level as below:
- In post closing step. I select revaluate material + revaluation of consumption + set CO account assignment and the step runs with no errors
- but finally, all I got is the entries for material stock revaluation and no entries for COGS revaluation at all.
Does anyone has explanation? what should I do?
another question, what is the V_REST in CKM3?
Thanks in advance