we're currently working with subcontracting process as follows:
1. Creating PO for subcontractor.
2. Control missing material by subcontractors side with transaction ME2O.
3. Make a PGI in same transaction.
4. Production process by subcontractor.
5. Receiving ordered goods in MIGO with consumption of provided and used material.
We have yet problem that some parts needed to produce goods by subcontractor are not in transaction ME2O. The reason should be, that these parts have two special stock indicators E and O. We need to keep the provided material lock on specific SO with special indicator E on provided stock, so we can consume provided material correctly. Is there any solution to make these parts be in ME2O?