Skip to Content

Record ##1 found in LFA1 Table after error in Business Partner creation for site

Dear Experts,

I am working on S/4 Hana 1809 Manufacturing for Fashion.

1.While creating a site (distribution center) via WB01 and BP , the number range for DEBITOR was not maintained.

2. Role S_CUVNX was used and i maintained Company code and Purchasing data).

3.On save , due to point 1 the customer role did not get saved and the system gave a CVI error "Customer number is not within interval - "

3.After correcting the number range issue for DEBITOR, we created the site and completed the BP.

However I have records in tables LFA1, LFB1 and LFM1 tables with a key "##1" .

Is there anyway i can get rid of these entries ?

Regards,

Ishan.

lfm1-example.png

lfm1-example.png (55.3 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Oct 30, 2019 at 11:50 AM

    We managed to resolve the issue by archiving the ##1 Vendor entries via SARA .

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.