Skip to Content

PO - Defining Screen layout at Document Level ( T162 )

Hi Experts,

I am trying to link values from Table T162 with configuration values in SPRO -> MM - >Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Define Screen Layout at Document Level -> NBF -> double click on Basic Data, Item.

Total of 120 characters are getting displayed in Table T162 - FAUS1, FAUS2 & FAUS3 ( Since field length is 70 each ).

CAn you please help me in

1.Understanding with Order of the field value in table and in configuration - Basic Data Item is not same ? Can I get anywhere with the sequence of fields.

2. Total count of selection Optional entries ( . ) not getting matched with table value in T162. If any additional standard validations exist for this ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

0 Answers

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.