I am trying to program a smart contract in GO language. It is going to calculate the total consumption value by taking consumption values from individual blocks. The information stored in a block is in the form of a json, e.g.
There are multiple blocks containing such consumption data.
1. How do I access the consumption data of individual blocks from the blockchain ?
2. Is it possible to use the proof of history API or is there another way ?
3. How to calculate and show the total consumption value(since in GO there is only invoke funtion)?
4. Do I store the consumption values in an array and sum it up ?
5. What actually is a "block" in the way we use it? e.g