Hello SAP Community, I work for a county government in PA and noticed there will be changes to the PA SUI file effective 1/1/20. Just making sure SAP and the SAP community is aware of this. I don't recall SAP mentioning this during the ASUG web cast last week.
SAP, please advise.
County of Delaware
This was taken from the PA UCMS web site:
Unemployment Compensation Management System
Welcome to Pennsylvania's Unemployment Compensation Employer Self-Service site! Please log in to access your employer information.
For general UC information, click here to visit our website.
- The following changes will be effective January 1, 2020:
- ICESA files will be accepted for both tax and wage reporting of original files. Currently, the ICESA file can only be used for wage reporting.
- TAB and SSA file formats will no longer be accepted.
- CSV files will require a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) in each E record AND contact information in the A Record.
(Note: Filers already have the ability to include the FEIN and contact information now; however, they will become required fields effective January 1, 2020.)
- The File Layouts and Formats for Electronic Reporting of PA Quarterly Unemployment Compensation Wage and Tax Data, form UC-2010, provides information on the acceptable file formats and specifications. After January 1, 2020, the UC-2010 will be updated to remove the unacceptable file formats and specifications. The UC-2010 can be found on the UC Management Page of the Employer UC Services section of the website or accessed by clicking on the link UC-2010 handbook.
- For questions regarding the file specifications, contact the Office of UC Tax Services at 1-866-403-6163, option 2.