I am facing an issue:
The Seller has supplied the 10 items in 1 batch. This delivery was posted and now at stock in the system. But 1 of them has quality incompliance, and we have to return it back to International company supplier. 9 of this 10 already consumed in production, Invoice was already paied. Delivery was done about 2 month ago and now it`s closed period.
How we can cancell/reverse 1 item of 10 in SAP?
When we make receip our steps are:
1. Create ZINT PO on InterCo location with delivery at our local port location;
2. When Customs Clearence already done, we make Goods Receipt at MIGO according to ZINT PO;
3. After that we make PO Stock transfer between local port location and our production plant;
4. After that in VL10B we make Post Goods Issue according to PO Stock transfer;
5. After that in MIGO we make Goods Receipt according to Outbound Delivery.
We do all this process for all containers in batch (usually we have more than 1 container in batch).
And now we need cansell 1 of 10 containers (9 was already used, and there aren`t at stock).
What can we do in this case?
We need to return 1 container back at InterCo location.