Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Contact Center Simulator & IC WebClient

Hi all

I'd like to use CCS to run some tests with IC WebClient scenario.

What I'm doing is the following:

1) I start WebClient application, log on with an authorized user, choose the proper profile, ensure that telephony channel is selected and Select work mode Ready

2) I start the CCS, verify that my user appears in the Agents Overview page with workmode Ready and than choose Telephony/Simulation. At this point I specify a telephone number (from), select the number that identifies me (to) and press button "Call Agent"

At this point I expected something to happen in the WebClient but it is unchanged.

I followed the Best Practices (building block C78) to set up the scenario in a development system.

Can anyone suggest me what to check ?

Many thanks

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 13, 2006 at 07:26 AM

    Hi,

    do you receive any answers to this Post or did you solve the Problem on your own? I am trying the same right now and got the same Problems like you...

    So if you have any Information conisdering this it would be nice if you could send me those.

    Many thanks so far and kind regards

    Christian Dongov

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Christian,

      First of all, look at the following oss notes: 790596, 787085, and 721008.

      They contains interesting hints, but my system was recently upgraded.

      The problem I experienced was due to wrong syntax for the caller thelephone number. I found the solution just running many test...

      Example:

      I have an business partner with phone number 0101020001 set within its master data. I used that number for simulation, but it does not work: you have to add the "+" character, that is, the number of the caller I use now for simulation is +0101020001...and it works !

      To be honest I did not care about the phone number, I expected a problem due to missing customizing or a bug somewhere.

      Hope this solve your problems

      Alessandro