- Inbound with Combination of Process Oriented Storage Control and Layout Oriented Storage Control
- Storage Types: Inbound Staging Area -> Intermediate Storage Type -> Destination Storage Type for Putaway
- Process starts with warehouse process type 1013
- Warehouse process type must be changed in Warehouse Task B (this is the issue)
Warehouse Task A:
WT to intermediate storage type (Inbound Staging Area -> Intermediate Storage Type)
Warehouse Process Type in LOSC would be relevant (if needed). For me no it is not needed, because warehouse process type 1013 is already in warehouse task.
Warehouse Task B:
- WT from intermediate storage type (Intermediate Storage Type -> Destination Storage Type for Putaway)
Which setting/customizing is needed to assign another Warehouse process type? In my case warehouse process type 1013 is also found. But I want use warehouse process type 1011.