Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Issue With R/3 Extractor 2LIS_13_VDITM and 2LIS_11_VAITM during Delta Updat

Hi all,

We are using 2LIS_13_VDITM and 2LIS_11_VAITM Datasources to upload sales overview cube directly as well as a custome ODS seperately using Direct Delta method.

Now first time upload was perfect(Initialization) but if any changes are made to the existing data or if any new entries are entered in the source system, R/3 extractor (2LIS_13_VDITM and 2LIS_11_VAITM) is not pulling those records.

Once we tried deleting SETUP table and reloaded it, extractor was able to pull the records but again the issue crops up for any new entries or changes made in source system.

This is stopping us from completing the project. So any suggestions the would help us solving the issue is most welcome.

Regards,

Surendhar.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 01, 2006 at 04:01 AM

    Surender

    Please check if you have any entries for application 11 and 13 in LBWQ Transaction. Since you already done initialization do delta initialization with out data transfer from BW side and check you have datasource in RSA7. It should be there in RSA7 then do delta after doing some changes in R/3 side it picks up Data.

    Hope this helps

    Thnaks

    Sat

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Dear Friends,

      Thanks for all of urs reply.I got solution,I schedule hourly in LBWE R/3.After that it fetches the record properly.Thank u for all.

      Rgds,Suren