I'm having difficulty loading MATERIAL MOVEMENTS data from the PSA into the CUBE.
My initial load failed because of some bad characters found in the data in one of the infoObjects. So here's the repetitive series of events;
1) Delete the RED request in the cube
2) Fix the bad record in the PSA
3) Attempt to reload the data from the PSA into the cube
4) Wait about 6-8 hours
5) The load fails because a NEW record is found with similar bad characters in the record.
6) Look in transaction SM37 to make sure process is complete then REPEAT PROCESS FROM STEP1
Obviously this is taking a huge amount of time! It's been a couple of days now I still haven't loaded the data. Is there a quicker way to do this? It's bizarre that all the errors are not presented to me all at the same time of the load so I can fix them all at once. I wish there was a way to simply resend the one REPAIRED record from the PSA without having to delete the entire request and reload. Any suggestions?