Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

PO is in archived status

hi

The user has created the SC with all the details. but the follow on documnet is created in Archived status and also in ordered status. but in the R/3 system the PO is not created . So only the po number is reserved in Enterprise buyer system.

what might be the reason for this . And what to do to remove the archived status.

bye

sankar

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 18, 2007 at 07:37 AM

    Hi,

    We have the same error for particular product category in ECS. Any suggestion of how you solved this issue?

    Reg.,

    Sridhar.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi All,

      I have also experienced the same issue couple of times in my current project - SRM 5.0 with extended classic scenario.

      After analyzing the issue with different reams (ABAP, BASIS and HPO Server teams) we found the issue is with time variance in the Application servers. We have 3 Linux servers and after any refresh/SP upgrade these server time was getting changed with difference of 4-5 seconds.

      We have faced this issue couple of times and resolved by synchronizing the application servers. So, I am pretty sure the issue you are facing is with servers.

      Please work with server team to synchronize time difference in application servers!!!

      Thanks,

      Ajit

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 31, 2006 at 02:11 PM

    Hello Sankar,

    "Archived" status is only set when running archiving programs, so where does come this "archived" status from ?

    Do you have some specifics that could change PO status ?

    You say "follow on doc is created in Archived status" : I guess you talk about Local SRM PO (so you are in extended classic scenario).

    But you say "only the po number is reserved in EBP": if a local PO is created, the PO number is more than reserved as really created in SRM, waiting for duplication into R/3.

    Can you tell us what is your integration scenario ?

    Rgds

    Christophe

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 18, 2015 at 10:10 AM

    Hi All,

    I have also experienced the same issue couple of times in my current project - SRM 5.0 with extended classic scenario.

    After analyzing the issue with different reams (ABAP, BASIS and HPO Server teams) we found the issue is with time variance in the Application servers. We have 3 Linux servers and after any refresh/SP upgrade these server time was getting changed with difference of 4-5 seconds.

    We have faced this issue couple of times and resolved by synchronizing the application servers. So, I am pretty sure the issue you are facing is with servers.

    Please work with server team to synchronize time difference in application servers!!!

    Thanks,

    Ajit

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded