1) I created a DB view (ZZVIEW05) in the SD area on R3
and it extracts data OK in RSA3.
2) I replicated the DataSource in BW, Created InfoSOurce
activated and created an InfoPackage.
3) Scheduling the InfoPackage is failing with an Error:
Transfer(IDocs and TRFC):Errors Occurred
Request IDOc: APplication document not posted
For the Error, I right Clicked and looked at the IDoc status in the Source System (R3 where we are getting the data from).
The Idoc with Error has a status of 51 and has the following message:
Any suggestions ?
Function module not allowed: ABI_IDOC_DISPATCH
Message no. B1252
The function module ABI_IDOC_DISPATCH and the
application object type which were determined
are not valid for this IDoc.
1. Please check that the process code in the
inbound partner profile is correct.
2. If this is the case, you should check the ALE
inbound methods ALE inbound methods for the
process code and see whether the specified
function module and application object type are
3. If this is also the case, then the function
module and the application object type are not
permitted for the logical message type, message
variant, message function and basis type that
are contained in the IDoc control record. You
should check whether the correct values have
been assigned to these fields in the control
record. If they do have the correct values,
then the assignment to the function module and
the application object type needs to be