Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

problem for JMS Calls to BAPI and IDOC


Right now one of our requirement should call JMS to BAPI and IDOC. JMS ->BAPI ->IDOC.

But thing is right now we are struggle to send JMS request to BAPI. Auctully we are using SONICMQ JMS , for SONICMQ purpose we deployed sonic_client.jar files and configured all details in JMS sender adapter, but JMS adapter is not activating . Again we cross checked n redone deployment of drivers , but no use ! In RWB JMSadapter not even giving red or green . Except this remaining adapters are working fine.

LogViewer showing nothing for tis adapter, no errors found for this. It means not even processing any data.

Let me know before deploy these drivers should I take any precaustions? becuase we done this deployement thrice..but no use.the similar way we deploed JDBC drivers that is working fine.

and i found some info in componentinfo: null (3.0.0220040608173429.0000) SAP AG 20060324161039 null/null null (3.0.0920041027171222.0000) SAP AG 20060308163701 null/null

and also i found Dispatcher is not loading the JMS provider service. Is it requred to depoloy this service?

So instead of JMS calls , I have used http client for BAPI calls. but our requirement is not fulfilled, we should do now. like this way i done.



Just now we got another error " Unable to find central Adapter Engine in SLD" for creating sender agreement. we need to trouble shoot this...!

Note: We are using SP9!

Give me your ideas and experience quotes..

thank you,


Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Mar 27, 2006 at 05:16 PM

    hi rambarki,

    For your HTTP adapter, no sender Agreement is required.

    For connecting to a SOnic MQ JMS, just verify the parameters entered with values in this link,

    JDBS and JMS drivers are installed on XI server in exactly the same way, and i would suggest that you check that d drivers are deployed properly using this document,



    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded