Skip to Content
Jan 11, 2017 at 05:48 PM

SmartEdit 6.2 issue



I have setup yacceleratorstorefront with smartedit. I have changed the language of apparel UK site from en to es_CO. Then when I tried to access the smartedit,it is throwing the following error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No matching DataLocale for es_co ( tried [es_co] on available locales {es_CO=es_CO->es_CO, in=in->id, pt=pt->pt, fr=fr->fr, ar=ar->ar, ru=ru->ru, ja=ja->ja, zh_TW=zh_TW->zh_TW, it=it->it, ko=ko->ko, de=de->de, es=es->es, zh=zh->zh, en=en->en, hi=hi->hi} )

Have gone thorugh the document( and observed in DefaultContextInformationLoader Locale is creating using "new Locale" and this converting Locale to lower case. I have fixed and able to load the smartedit but not able to update/add components from drag and drop.After drag and drop(Paragraph component),I can see the dialog , added the content(localised content).When I click on save the content is not getting saved.

After debuging the DefaultLocalizedPopulator, observed the languages which doesn't have underscore(like en,de,) content is updating/saving properly. The languages which has underscore(like es_CO,en_US) content is not upadting/saving into model.

it's happening in OOTB yacceleratorstorefront.

Any inputs will be grateful.

Thanks,Inadvance. Sreenivas A.