In order to analyze my Fiori apps performance, I set "sap-statistics=true" in URL and called this URL. I can get analyzed processing times from the response header but I can not get means of their names.
blog, guide and help does not covers all of them which my sap-statistics analyzed output. I filled the below list of sap-statistics contents as long as I know.
Could you complement or supplement the list?
- total: Total processing time
- fw: The sum of SAP Gateway framework (= gwhub + gwbe + gwrfcoh)
- app: Application (= gwapp) gwtotal Total Processing time of the OData Request (= gwhub + gwrfcoh + gwbe + gwapp)
- gwfw: ?
- gwrfcoh: RFC and network overhead for communication between the hub and backend system
- gwnongw: Processing time of applications called (referred to as non SAP Gateway Foundation since this processing time is not related to the SAP Gateway Foundation framework) (e.g. RAL, Excel-format)
- gwapp: Time consumed by implementation of the Gateway service itself
- gwhub: Processing time in SAP Gateway Foundation hub system, REST & OData Libs + GW on HUB
- gwbe: Processing time in SAP Gateway Foundation framework in bacyend system (without application time)
- icftotal: ?
- icfauth: ?
- icfext: ?
- icmtotal: ?
- icmext: ?
- wdreqrcv: ?
- wdext: ?