Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

BPM error

Hi,

I have a BPM where I am collecting idoc from R3. This BPM is exactly the collect pattern from XI (BpmPatterCollectTime). I've configured the BPM in repository and directory. When my R3 send data to the BPM I get a red flag in the sxmb_moni. when I change to PE and the technical details I can see bpm steps with error. The error msg. is "object FLOWITEM Method EXECUTE can not excute".

When I change to the grafical workflow protocoll I can see that my the first block step has a red marker with the msg. "no agent...".

does anyone have an idea what I can do to fix the error ?

(ps: SXI_CACHE is 0)

Regards Bernd

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 22, 2006 at 04:50 PM

    It says u have problem with first step, check the mapping to BPM in your first step, and check the first step, modify it and recompile it, it should automatically process the existing red flag message, so keep on working till all ur steps in bpm works

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi,

      I was facing this problem some days ago.

      Seems to be a bug with correlation inside of blocks.

      We have now SPS 14 (PI 7.0) and it works now.

      Regards

      Patrick

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 22, 2006 at 06:05 PM

    Hi Bernd,

    Please apply note 901047 and check also note 903139.

    Best regards

    Joachim

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 22, 2006 at 07:25 PM

    Hi,

    Go to SWWL and delete all the work items and process once again.

    Hope this helps..

    Regards,

    Moorthy

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      any update? i am still having this issue.

      pleaes email me so that i email you with all screen shot

      thanks in advance.

      venjamin

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM

    Hi all,

    I also seem to have this problem. However in my case there is no correlation involved.

    It does however show similarity with Bernd's problem: integration proces wich picks up

    IDOC from an R3 system. I always get the error in the first step of the BPM process. In

    SMXB_MONI however, i do not get errors. The notes Joachim mentioned should be:

    901047

    903139

    Slipt of the fingers i guess. In these notes there is also being referred to correlations.

    As the BPM seems to continue and deliver messages in the proceding steps i wonder if there is

    data loss. The workflow does remain in status STARTED.

    Help please!

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded