Skip to Content

Role assigned at position but no showing in user master data SU01

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

I have a user id who has roles assigned at the position level but when I check that role in SU01 for the same user it does not appear .I have tried run PFUD so that it synch to the user id but some how it is not happening. I can directly assign the role to the user id since it is already assigned to position but some how that does not seem to be a solution.

Please suggest if some one has seen this issue before.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Apr 26 at 10:19 AM

    have you done S-P-US (Position to Person to User) or S-US (Position to user... if possible)

    have a look at help information for pre-reqs:

    https://help.sap.com/viewer/c6e6d078ab99452db94ed7b3b7bbcccf/7.31.23/en-US/92e7623c28695c63e10000000a11405a.html

    also, check your authorisations for when you run PFUD (select log display) to see if any issues

    I have come across a S-P-US situation when the PA0105/0001 User Id was more than 12 characters which resulted in truncation. But in that case, the User Id was wrong in SU01 and account had to be fixed in general.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded