Skip to Content

BBP_SOS_BADI

Hi gurus,

I have to extract R3 (backend) contracts and send it to the SRM system when I come back from an external catalog. Normally the contract should be visible into the source of supply area. I have activated the BBP_SOS_SEARCH badi method. I've tested my code (via bbp_pd_sos_find function), and it works, It returns the correct contract. I updated the ET_FOUND_CONTRACT parameter and the CV_SEARCH_FOR_CONTRACT is initial, but when I test it via SRM, the source of supply just displays the vendor. I cannot see my contract,... I don't know what's wrong?

Could you help me please??

Many Thanx in advance!

Laurent.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 09, 2006 at 04:00 PM

    Hi,

    I have a similar problem but I am still in understanding the way of coding it.

    Can you share your code here to understand the logic of the BADI.

    Did you solve your problem? If yes can you share the solution too. Otherwise I will maybe have some ideas to help you later.

    Thanks

    RD

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.