I have the following situation.
1. I create a qualification using TA OOQA begda system date, end date 99991231.
2. In PA30 i link the qualification to a employee in PA30 IT0024.
3. The IT0024 record has validity dates as discribed in qualification.
4. I change the validity period of the qualification to 10 years in TA OOQA.
5. I was hoping that the IT0024 validity period was updated to system date + 10 years, so 20290318.
I case the validity period was set initialy in the qualification, the IT0024 end date is based upon this delimited end date.
Do i miss some customizing or is this standard behaviour?
Is there in case it is not customizing user exit in which i can program this behaviour?
Hope someone can help me with this requirement.