I created a Custom Object, defined a data source, XML PID and a web service.
A certain point, I updated the definition of my custom object by having 2 alternatives keys.
Now I'm facing the following strange behaviour:
- I see 2 data sources on Business Analitics ==> Data Sources. Let call those data sources as follow
- Data Source 1 ==> Original Data Source
- Data Source 2 ==> Data source after changes on BO definition (extra alternative key).
- Changes by mean of XML PDI are being store on data source 1 while changes coming web services are being stored on the data source 2.
- Data sources 2 don't contain data available on first data source.
- Data source definition is not the same: First data source don't reflect changes perform after the BO definition was made ==> It contains less attributes.
- OWL of my custom business objects give result contained on data source 1.
- Cleaning BO doesn't clean data sources
Can anyone explain me this?
It's possible to get only 1 data source + OWL result give the right result?