Skip to Content
Sep 23, 2016 at 06:50 AM

SAP Archive - document not found, incorrect links


Today I tried to search the archive for 'FIORI' (yes, I know this is a very broad term, I was looking for some basics to start with).

Search URL:

I got the following result list (so far everything is great, I was looking for exactly these ones):

Unfortunately all of the listed content by leads to:

Jocelyn's document can be opened - I could find no logical explanation for this behavior - most of the inaccessible content, which I checked, was created before the migration.

Jocelyn's document: has links pointing to - for example:

Accessibility #GAAD & Fiori - Beyond High Contrast Black in the Overview section. The links in How-to guides section also don't point to the correct resource:

should be actually:, which is migrated.


8.jpg (36.8 kB)
1.jpg (4.1 kB)