Dear SAP Friends,
I had a doubt in fs10n output.
1. I have Balance sheet a/c where we have maintained currency as EUR and our company code currency is also EUR
2. We have not checked balance only in local currency.
3. We have posted few documents having document currency as EUR and AUD.
4. We are classic GL accounting.
5. Now if I view FS10N report, in document currency EUR it is showing the balances in in EUR for those documents which are having document currency EUR.
6. Now if I view FS10N in document currency AUD it is showing the balances in AUD for those documents which are having document currency as AUD.
7. if I select all currency, it converting into local currency EUR and adding the balances of point 5& point 6(AUD converted in EUR) and getting displayed.
8. fs10n and fbl3n balances are matching each other.
I need to understand if can we have the balances in EUR currency to include the documents posted in AUD. i.e converting AUD to EUR and displaying it in the EUR currency.
Your inputs will be highly appreciated.