Skip to Content
Former Member
Aug 19, 2016 at 04:47 AM

How to override EE PF contribution - Urgent



We have a requirement to override the EE and ER PF calculated amount in the system. We have created a wage type for EE PF, ER PF and ER Pension.

We wrote PCR after INEPF function. But system is creating another /3f1 value after this because wt /3f1 created with 0101 APC1. Please find the screen shot.

I am able to override the AP by using the operation setin A=01 but for C1( Assignment indicator for national 1) not possible.

How to achieve this, need your help experts.

Awaiting for your response.


Vijay Kumar K.B


pf2.png (16.6 kB)
PF1.png (28.0 kB)
PF.png (19.3 kB)