Skip to Content

Connection of License Service Failed - DI API Error

Dear All,

Above error will appear when I try to run my Web based Program. I thoroughly check all the mention possible causes for this error, like Firewall is off. TAO Naming Service is running properly. Server name is valid (I've check the file "b1-local-machine.xml" for the Server name mention in it) Try Both with IP address and Server name, but the error was same.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Jul 26, 2016 at 01:41 PM

    Try to copy the b1-local-machine.xml from C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\Conf to your DI conf folder replacing the existing one.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Dear Danilo,

      I also do, but the result is same. I'm on not working on Server Machine. When I test it on Server it works fine. The above mention problem occurs when I try to use this from Client machine.

      Note: I tried on my demo server. Now I'm testing on Production Database Server accessing through Client Machine. And the program is also on Client Machine. not using IIS at the moment)

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.