We are using ESS-MSS from NWBC and in MSS homepage (Team View) OADP we are facing issue.
- As per MSS standard When Manager is holding chief position then it is working fine, and Manager (with chief position) can see all the employees of his/her Org Unit.
- As per our client requirement in OM, Manager is not assigned as HOD (Chief Position), so when a manger open Team calendar s/he want to see all the employees reporting to him directly.
- We want to display only employees who directly reports (Relation A-002) to the Manager.
- In our OM, when General Manager Login he can see all the employees (6 employees) in Org Unit.
- When Manager FI (Doesn’t has Chief position) login cannot see his direct subordinates.
- When Manager CO (Doesn’t has Chief position) login cannot see his direct subordinates.
Solution we tried: We have gone through many threads and tried the suggested solutions-
We Created a Z Function module by copying the standard FM HRMSS_PERSON_EVAL_PATH, in the Custom FM we written the logic as per our requirement and assigned to MSS_BIZ_RULE2, then system was throwing an error as “No Data exist for user XYZ in MSSBIZVIEW”.
Please suggest how we Manager(without chief position) can see his/her direct subordinate.
Thanks in advance.