Skip to Content

Fiori App Manage Bank Accounts not working

Hey guys,

when I start the App Manage Bank Accounts, i get a loading screen and nothing is happening any more.

App Implementation: Manage Bank Accounts - SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP Library

It could occure because i didnt customize the navigation target. But what exactly need to be configured here?

Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Capture.PNG (59.4 kB)
Capture2.PNG (26.3 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jul 18, 2016 at 09:38 AM

    Hi Chris,

    In S4HANA OP, the application 'Manage Bank Accounts' is a FPM application, which is different from standard fiori UI5 application. It needs additional setup and configuration before launching it.

    Since there is no screenshot of the chrome console and system version is unknown, I can only give some suggestions here.

    1. Check fiori designer and check the tile and target mapping settings for catalog SAP_SFCIN_BC_CM_BAM.

    2. If the tile in the catalog has error 'Reference Lost Error', please apply note 2269272.

    3. If the target mappings in the catalog are all 'LPD_CUST', please apply note 2238763.

    Best Regards,

    Yujia

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Aug 02, 2016 at 12:25 PM

    Hi Christoph,

    I am facing exactly the same issue. How did you fix the problem. If you able to fix, can you share the solution please?

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Aug 22, 2016 at 08:55 PM

    Thanks @Yujia Wang for your answer. I still couldnt solve the problem.

    I indeed have the reference lost error (2269272). But everything is installed on one system (so no seperation beetween frontend and backend). I played a lot with the system aliases, i suppose the problem is regarded to that.

    But I don't really get a hint from the frontend (this error message appears also on other apps). Since its an WebDynpro application, I should see somewhere a link which webdnypro is called like it is done in Fiori and then i could debug and check what the error is. Is this somehow possible? I have no entry point to come closer to the error :-(

    Thanks and regards

    Chris


    Untitled.png (209.7 kB)
    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Chris,

      I didn't see any *FCLM* URL in the console. It probably be the fiori designer or system alias issue.

      The previous reply is the only suggestion I can give to you.

      I'm in the application team not the basis team for system landscape/system setup. I suggest you report incident to SAP. It should be forward to component CA-UI2-INT-BE, which is component of note 2269272 and responsible for the fiori-ABAP connection issue.

      Best Regards,

      Yujia

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.