Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Issue with Webservice Adapter_SAP PI

Hi,

Can you please help in resolving the issue. I have issue in Webservice Adapter

All Interface messages related to WS adapter are getting failed.

On checking I found cache for receiver agreement getting the below error. Screen shot is attached.

Error Message: Problem while updating a receiver agreement with object ID 9356B45A07673D659E9ADCB3B8687F6C. :Pending task 00000000000000000000000000000384 created

SAP Version: 7.31

Adapter: WS Adapter

URL Access Path: Both http and https not working

Webservice configuration : Configuration of WS in soamanager is also there.

Regards

Mohan

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • Posted on Jul 15, 2016 at 11:42 AM

    Hello Mohan,

    Seems to be a cache issue,

    Check the below link

    Cache Update issue in PI 7.3 | SCN

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jul 15, 2016 at 12:38 PM

    Hi Mohan,

    Check Harish Mistri blog Problem with Cache while activating WS-RM receiver Agreement, he talks about this issue.

    Regards

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Vila,

      I have checked this, blog says below might be the root cause. But in my scenario these interfaces are existing and running from long time and now the issue has come up. It's not in 1 particular interface, this issue is for all WS related interfaces.

      1. Receiver interface namespace is not correct
      2. Receiver interface name is not correct
      3. Receiver interface operation name is not correct

      Regards

      Mohan

  • Posted on Jul 18, 2016 at 03:44 AM

    Hi Mohan,

    Check if the Abap proxies used by the Webservice adapter are working properly.

    Regards,

    Mark

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      Issue resolved after SAP fixed by manually removing them via report SSRV_CPA_TEST

      If you still experience issues with any other WS configurations, you can do one of the following actions to update them


      1. make a dummy change to the corresponding objects in the Integration
      Builder and activate them.
      2. use report SSRV_CPA_TEST, providing the object ID and the object
      type or a changelist ID containing the corresponding objects.
      3. Run Complete Cache Refresh on the involved systems (not recommended)

      Regards

      Mohan

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.